Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ma...

When we were kids ; we were with our parents and at that time we felt as if why does our Mom always keep us saying what to do and what not to do... She told us what is right and what is wrong for us; she was always there at our side ; but at that time we felt as if why does she always keep on saying us what to do and what not to do. we are grown up and can take care of ourself. But now; when I am married , far far away from my mom i miss her a lot... Now there is no one in front of whom I can cry( and she wont scold me for this). Now there is no one on whose lap i can keep my head down and feel myself protected from the world. Now there is no one to tell me what to do and what not to do (she is there on phone, but still .....) . Miss You Ma... Miss you a lot and i must tell that I really really Love you and will always love you. Thanks For being my Ma , world's best-est Ma .... Love You Ma :)

2 comments: