Friday, June 24, 2011

Hazaaron khwaahishen aisi

I Wish.....................................

While going through the blogs of one of my friend(Gari) i came across one of her blog "Khwahishon Ke Per ". Ialso realised that i always had some desires and have many now as well. Here i am jotting some of my wishes:

  1. I wish and always wished that i was a good dancer. This wish of mine still remains the same. even my in laws now know that i like dance(but i can't dance as i don't know how o dance) as they have to bear all the reality dance shows with me.
  2. I always wish to learn benzo and Guitar.
  3. I wish to see the whole world with Kapil.
  4. I wish to learn "How to cook better than your Mom - in - law" as she is only one whose cooking is liked by Kapil.
  5. I wish to hear everyday from kapil that "aaj sabzi bahut acchi thi" :D
  6. I wish to hear from my in laws that "You are the best Bahu in the world".
  7. I wish to hear from my parents that "You are the best daughter and the best - est sis of this UNIVERSE".
  8. I wish that Kapil get somewhat more Romantic and moreover he learn how to express his love(ofcourse to me :) ); as he is not at all expressive.
  9. I wish to have a big , beautiful house of my own which is always full of love and fun.
  10. I wish (and always used to wish) to be thinner.
  11. I wish to be more confident.
  12. I wish that my best friends and me stay in same city.
  13. I wish to live the same life of bachelarhood and that too in Mumbai with the same frineds and the life again in that way.
  14. I wish to buy a Car for my parents.
  15. I wish (and always wished) that i had a gadget which can take me to my parents within seconds and back to my place again in seconds. i wish the same now so that i can be with my parents in seconds and than come back to be with kapil in seconds.
  16. I wish i had a Ginnie who will make all my wishses come TRUE...

So here are some of wishes and many more remaining........................

No comments:

Post a Comment